Indamixworldwide (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://indamixworldwide.live (the “Website”). With more information as to who we are in our About page.
Personalizing and improving your experience on the Indamixworldwide website:
- We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Data from children under 16 years of age, and no part of the service is directed to children under the age of 16. If you learn that your child has provided us with Personal Data without your consent, you may alert us by using the contact details provided in the “How To Contact Us” section below. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Data from children under 16, we will promptly take steps to delete such information and terminate the child’s account.
- We will use your Registration Data, Ongoing Usage Data, Profile Data and Connected Social Media Data to customize any communications (including emails, push notifications or in-app messages) we send to you about the Indamixworldwide website, including any changes to the Indamixworldwide website. Such communications will be consistent with any permissions you have communicated to us, which are accessible in the Notifications panel of your settings.
- We will use your Registration Data, Ongoing Usage Data, Profile Data and Connected Social Media Data to ensure that any advertising or promotions on the Indamixworldwide website (including for third party products and services) is relevant to you. We will never permit any third parties to contact you directly unsolicited, unless you have provided your express consent.
- We may make your Registration Data and aspects of your Ongoing Usage Data relating to how you use the Indamixworldwide website available to third party developers via our open application interface (the “API”) so that they develop services which are complementary to the Indamixworldwide website.
- Should you choose to participate in competitions on the Indamixworldwide website, we will use your Registration Data, Ongoing Usage Data and Profile Data to operate the competitions. We may pass such information onto third parties who are responsible for the redemption of your prizes. We will always ask for your consent in each competition to the transfer of this data.
In addition to any specific grounds stated above, it is necessary for us to we process the above information in the manner described to ensure our legitimate interest of personalizing and improving your experience on the Indamixworldwide website, so that the service we are providing is always interesting to you.
We also reserve the right to use data we collect to conduct aggregated and anonymized analysis of users’ listening behavior on the Indamixworldwide website.
Third Party Software:
Indamixworldwide has installed a bunch of third party plugins to enhance your experience on the Indamixworldwide website. Please keep in mind that when you interact with some of them you may have to provide information about yourself to those third parties. We don’t own or control these third parties and they have their own rules about collection, use and sharing of information, which you should review.
Connected Social Media Data:
We use Social Media to communicate with you. In other words, promote our publications, services and eventually products we might be selling in the future. But also run competitions and prize draws; and market to prospective customers through targeted advertising. We use aggregated statistical data that does not personally identify you and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-Personal Data, which we or our contracted business partners may use, to provide and improve our events, products and services, marketing and communications.
Within your profile settings, you can choose to connect to certain third-party applications, including Facebook. In such instances, we will collect the following information:
The Indamixworldwide website provides links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link on the Indamixworldwide website does not imply our affiliation, endorsement, or adoption of the linked site or any information therein. Access and use of Other Sites, including the information, material, products and services on Other Sites and/or available through Other Sites, is solely at your own risk. When you leave the Indamixworldwide website, our Terms & Conditions no longer govern. You should review applicable Terms & Conditions, including the privacy and data gathering practices, of any Other Sites.
In addition, third party advertisers or commercial partners may offer goods, services and other materials to you on the Indamixworldwide website. Your correspondence and business dealings with others found on or through the Indamixworldwide website and any terms, conditions, warranties and representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the relevant third party. Indamixworldwide will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings or the offering of such products, services, and other Content on or through the Indamixworldwide website. Descriptions of, or references to, products, services or publications on the Indamixworldwide website do not imply endorsement of that product, service or publication.
While using our service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address.
- First name and last name.
- Phone number.
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal Code, City.
Cookies and Usage Data:
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information how the website is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data:
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data:
The Indamixworldwide website uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain our service.
- To notify you about changes to our service.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so.
- To provide customer support.
- To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service.
- To monitor the usage of our service.
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues.
- To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already enquired about and/or eventually purchased unless you have opted not to receive such information.
Retention of Data:
The Indamixworldwide website will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer Of Data:
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to and maintained on computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside France and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to France and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data:
Disclosure for Law Enforcement
Under certain circumstances, the Indamixworldwide website might be required to disclose your Personal Data by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
The Indamixworldwide website may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation.
- To protect and defend the rights or property of the Indamixworldwide website.
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the service.
- To protect the personal safety of users of the service or the public.
- To protect against legal liability.
How Long We Keep Information:
Indamixworldwide stores Personal Data only for as long as it is necessary for the fulfillment of the purpose for which it was collected, unless otherwise required or authorized by applicable law. We take measures to destroy or permanently de-identify Personal Data if required by law or if the Personal Data is no longer required for the purpose for which we collected it.
Indamixworldwide endeavors to protect user information to ensure that your Personal Data is kept private. We use physical, managerial, and technical security measures to protect your Personal Data against accidental or unlawful destruction, loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access.
However, no measures are 100% secure and unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of your Personal Data. To protect the security of your data, you need to select and protect your password appropriately and limit access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
You have several options available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the Information that You Provide: If you have an account with us, you can choose not to provide the optional account information, profile information, and/or transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our services may not be accessible and/or fully work.
- Limit Access to Information On Your Mobile Device: Your mobile device operating system should provide you with the ability to discontinue our ability to collect stored information or location information via our mobile apps. If you do so, you may not be able to use certain features.
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: At this time, Indqamixworldwide does not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our Services. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using the Indamixworldwide website, with the drawback that certain features of the Indamixworldwide website websites may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
- Close Your Account: While we’d be very sad to see you go, if you no longer want to use our service, you can close your Indamixworldwide account. Please keep in mind that we may continue to retain your information after closing your account, as described in our “How Long We Keep Information” section below, when that information is reasonably needed to comply with (or demonstrate our compliance with) legal obligations such as law enforcement requests, or reasonably needed for our legitimate business interests.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data.
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data.
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data.
- Request portability of your personal data.
You can usually access, correct, or delete your personal data using your account settings and tools that we offer, but if you aren’t able to do that, or you would like to contact us about one of the other rights, scroll down to How to Contact Us to, well, find out how to reach us.
EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
How to Contact Us:
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the privacy of your Personal Data by Indamixworldwide, or if you would like to exercise your rights to your Personal Data, please use our contact form to send us a detailed message. Thank you for specifying the subject of your request on the subject line and in the body of your message (i.e. “Request for access to my personal data”). We will provide the requested information and make every effort to resolve your concerns.